For me Prolyte is the first women friendly truss - it does what it promises and it's not high maintenance and dragging its heels.Claudia Frey D2 Showtec, Germany
Vacancy Account Manager
As world leading manufacturer of hardware products and structural solutions for the entertainment industry Prolyte Group is passionate about offering the best solutions for its users and customers. Safety, innovation and a thorough knowledge of our industry are key.
Prolyte Group is headquartered in Leek, the Netherlands, where the complex process of design, engineering and sales come together. Prolyte has a manufacturing base in Romania and a warehouse in Germany. You can find Prolyte products in installations, events and productions all over the world. Our company culture is best described as direct, open and informal, with room for input and creativity. Completing the team effort is a network of distribution partners who not only supply our products but also back them with approved customer service and technical support.
Are you the new face of Prolyte?
To expand our sales team we are looking for new commercial talent. As an Account manager you are responsible for maintaining and expanding our international distributor- and customer network. Achieving commercial success and setting high goals is your drive, always striving the get the best results. In close cooperation with our sales network you show ownership in challenging projects while providing our clients with the best service possible. You are independent and you know how to take matters in your own hands. A multi talent who creates opportunities. You see possibilities in (new) regions and you translate ideas into a clear plan.
Tasks and responsibilities
- To pioneer and find new long-term relations.
- To gather and report information about our market.
- To write a sales plan and action plan for your region.
- To create and maintain contact with (potential) distributors, offering providing the best solutions to your customer base.
- To handle and follow up on offers and after sales and everything in between.
- To meet clients together with our distributors to promote Prolyte.
- To accompany and coach our distributors and to transfer our knowledge into the market.
- To make visit reports and to process this into our database.
- First point of contact for our distributors.
- To keep track on payments in close corporation with our financial department.
- Bachelor degree with a commercial background and a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and German language.
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry is a benefit.
- Excellent in both communication and organisational skills.
- Focused on solutions, results, the market and our clients.
- You are independent, daring and you show initiative.
- Focused on results and always looking for improvements.
- The job involves frequently traveling in- and outside Europe.
- Fulltime available.
What do we offer:
- A variable and challenging job in a dynamic branch. You work together with an enthusiastic and motivated team containing both sales and technical professionals and our clients are always first.
- Room to further develop your talents within a growing organisation.
- An independent job with room for entrepreneurship.
- A market level salary and excellent benefits.
Is this your job? Send us an email with you motivation and your resume before the 21st of July to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions you can contact Ellen de Jong at 0594-851572
Acquisition based on our vacancies is not appreciated