Prolyte is delighted to announce that all its truss systems are now TUV certified following the new Eurocode regulations.
After obtaining the EN1090 Certification for Factory Production control (EXC3) for its manufacturing process in 2014, this was the next step in the process to become fully compliant with the latest regulations and standards.
For Prolyte its paramount that their customers can rely on the security of buying not only products of the highest quality but also tested and certified to the latest standards and regulations.
After a full recalculation of all its truss systems according to Eurocode in 2014, Prolyte applied for the TUV certification in 2014. Since some loading tables are extended up to 20 meter the TUV demanded new tests in december 2014.
With successful tests and an official go on passing the procedure from the TUV, the only thing left was to wait for the certificates to be released.
Download the TUV Certificates and the Production certificates here:
- Verto Truss VER-H30V Tuv Certificate
- AO3 TUV Certificate
- H20LB TUV Certificate
- X30L TUV Certificate
- X30D TUV Certificate
- X30V TUV Certificate
- H30L TUV Certificate
- H30D TUV Certificate
- H30V TUV Certificate
- H40V TUV Certificate
- H40R TUV Certificate
- S36V TUV Certificate
- S36R TUV Certificate
- S52SV TUV Certificate
- B100RV TUV Certificate
- EN1090 Certificate RINA Simtex
- EN1090 Certificate TÜV NORD
- ISO9001 - Piatra Olt
- Welding Certificate RINA Simtex
- TÜV Mark Approval Certificate
- ISO 3834-2 - Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials
- EN1090 Certificate TÜV SÜD
- Welding Certificate TÜV SUD
- ISO14001 - Piatra Olt
- EN1090 Certificate TÜV Rheinland
- Welding Certificate TÜV Rheinland
- StageDex TUV Certificate
- International Code of Practice for Entertainment Rigging