Prolyte StageDex are light, super strong and easily manageable, and the fact that DWR can supply me with whatever I need to add or bolt on is a bonusKyle Nel AVS, South Africa
Box Corner 40V HD28/03/2018
After the successful introduction of the innovative HD box corner, Prolyte now extends this range with a HD box corner for the 40-series truss.
Why invest in Box Corner 40V
The loading capacity in any 2D or 3D truss structure is always influenced by the strength of the corner type used. We all know that box corners offer more strength than regular corners, but still, their strength does not match the strength of the straight trussing. Something you would expect, and would certainly make the lives of all engineers and riggers a lot easier.
The new box corner, the BOX-40V-HD, is a fully plated and bolted element and therefore much stronger than the regular box corner. This allows you to build any 2D or 3D structures without losing involuntary strength due to the corner types used.
Due to its clever design, where the plated sides interlock with each other, the exact 90-degree shape is guaranteed. In combination with the narrow tolerances, this box corner is suitable to use in combination with the Verto truss as well. Furthermore, the plates can easily be changed in case of damages, offering an efficient and cost effective solution.
All standard available accessories for the regular box corner can be used for the HD box corner as well, like the male and female half couplers and bolts.
Advantages of the Box Corner 40V HD
- Increased strength due to a fully plated and bolted design
- Any 2D or 3D structures can be build without losing involuntary strength
- An exact 90-degree shape is guaranteed
- Suitable to use in combination with the Verto truss
- Plates can easily be changed
- Efficient and cost effective solution
|Technical Specifications - BOX-40V-HD-0|
|Alloy||EN AW 6082 T6|
- CCS6-651 (Also needed BM-M12x035)
- CCS6-652S (Also needed BM-M12x028-652)
- CCS6-653 (Also needed BM-M12x035 and M12SW)
- BOX-40V-ATT (With CCS6-651)
- BOX-40V-A-001 (Also needed BM-M12X035-IB and M12SW)
Have a look on the video of Box Corner 30V HD