What Is BGR70
A low volume truss with extreme load-bearing capacity.
The BGR70 truss is designed to create large spans that can hold heavy loads. Compared to conventional 100’er truss systems, the BGR70 truss is 40% stronger and saves up to 35% transport volume. Rectangular profiles create a truss that can be used for spans up to 45
metres, still allowing a centre point load of 750 kg
Why Choose BGR70
- Tool-less system, no tools needed for assembly and disassembly
- Low volume element – reduces transport volume and storage costs
- Integration for dolly and lifting bracket
- Zero deflection, due to pre-camber system. Ideal for motion or LED applications.
- Strong and compact – loads up to 3300kg on a 20m span.
- Integration to accommodate cross trusses
- Designed in compliance with Eurocodes, manufactured following EN1090 standards.
- Can be stacked to 3-units height to facilitate transport
Check out the introduction video of BGR70 below
Check out the advantages of BGR70 video below
- Pre-cambering System
A range of lugs ranging from 0mm to 4mm can create a pre-camber effect that will result in zero deflection, despite the applied loading.
Check how does the pre-cambering system work
The BGR70 truss can easily accommodate 30-series truss. The spacing of the braces is designed to facilitate the placing of 30-series truss in between the bracing. Perfect for pre-rig applications or when constructing mother grids.
- Integrated hoist adapter Hoist adapter for Prolyte BGR70 Truss
The adapter can be used either at the end of span or in between two truss sections, offering a fully integrated suspension system.
The hoist can be mounted above or inside the truss span, thereby reducing total trim-height.
- 35% less storage and transport space
BGR70 truss can be used in vertical as well as a horizontal plane, or a combination of these. Creating possibilities for outdoor and indoor applications, as well as combinations in 2 or 3-dimensional structures.
Due to its low volume and height, combined with a high load bearing capacity, the BGR70 truss is extremely suitable as a mother grid, or to support a front façade for large sets, like on dance festivals. Due to its zero deflection, the BGR70 truss is ideal in applications with motion or LED screens
Unlimited Productions used BGR70 Truss for B2S presents DJ Paul Elstak