Prolyte Group introduces the EasyFrame D, a new support frame for its succesful StageDex range. The EasyFrame D is lightweight and easy to mount.
Fast and Easy
Creating a support construction for any stage always meets strickt demands. Coping with short production times, systems like this need to be fast to build and easy to assemble. The Easyframe D offers both, a lightweight pre-build frame is connected with two diagonals to complete the set-up. No tools are needed to mount the frames. The frames can easily be connected with either a 2- or 4-way leg adapter.
EasyFrame D works In- and Outdoor
The EasyFrame D is a support frame for both in- and outdoor use. The system is constructed of 60 x 5 and 48,3 x 3 mm aluminium tubes and is used to create stages ranging in height from 110cm. to 150cm. Spindle feet, placed in the bottom of the frames, make it possible to level the stage at an exact position. EasyFrame D is designed to be used with standard StageDex decks, the allowable loading is 500kg/m2.
- Alloy: Aluminium (EN AW 6062 T6)Â
- Frame: 60 x 5 mm / 48,3 x 3 mm
- Bracing: 48,3 x 3 mm + clamp on braces
- Self weight frame: 10 kg
- Self weight brace: 3 kg
- Stage height variable: 110cm to 150 cm
- Maximum load: 500 kg/m2 UDL
- ACC-SPIN-LAY/40: 40cm screwjack
- SM-F-D-R100150: EasyFrame D Rack 100 - 150 cm
- SM-F-D-ADAP-02: EasyFrame D Leg adapter 2-way
- SM-F-D-ADAP-04: EasyFrame D Leg adapter 4-way
- SM-F-D-SOB2M: EasyFrame D Brace for 2 meter side